Electricity Infrastructure We cover several markets in the area of clean electricity. Off-grid electricity markets: Autonomous systems Off-grid sites: domestic (Solar Home Systems, Lighting, etc.), communities (vllages, public buildings) and industry (pumping in agriculture, telecommunications Read more…
Why African Smart Cities ?
Opening Doors to The World And The World to Africa. Africa is the world's second largest and second most-populous continent. At about 30.3 million km² including adjacent islands, it covers 6% of Earth's total surface area and 20.4% of its total land area. With 1.2 billion people as of 2016. By 2020, Africa is likely to be the fastest urbanizing continent in the world. It is currently the most rural -- only 40% of sub-Saharan Africa's population live in cities.
City research across the number of critical services rendered by the city. We offer a subscription based model. Subscribe to global town and city research to know your city.
We benchmark your city against selected cities of developed countries that matches your city in terms of citizen services, size, revenue, population, skills and other indicators.
We provide C-level, stakeholder, business unit or department advisory services enabling your rural town or city to measure itself as it transforms to becoming SMART and global.
Offer a combination of training, coaching, online workshops, digital webinars, Education, Development
assessing the relative maturity of your city/town/village/microcity competency in a particular area and helping you identify opportunities for improvement and where and how to start.
We provide you with thought leadership in the form of both reports and industry leaders who have done it seeing it and been successful.
We believe that for Africa to stimulate economic growth and become a global destination for individuals, businesses, and tourists, the rural towns have to start competing among one another starting within the country and later with other African countries and then with global similar towns. The cities will have to do the same and this will result in improved infrastructure and investment climate to enable them to develop along with their growing populations.
- From rural towns to smart-towns within the country
- from cities to smart-cities (in-country and later within Africa and global cities
- As cities begin to compete within the country, and then compete with other cities within the continent and later with global cities, African cities will never be the same
We are a leading boutique consultancy specializing in
- off-grid renewables
- solar-diesel hybrid
- wind-diesel hybrid
- renewable energy solutions for the health, education and mining sectors
- renewables for remote hotels and resorts
- rural electrification/access to energy
- solar and wind systems for the telecommunication sector
- onsite renewable energy for agriculture/farming; e.g. water pumping, irrigation, cooling, etc.
We focus on commercial topics such as:
- go-to-market / market entry strategy
- market and technical due diligence
- identification of potential M&A targets
- market intelligence
- financing: project financing and start-up financing (equity, debt, crowdfunding)
- marketing for renewable energy solutions
- setting-up partnerships in off-grid markets
New Territory Executive
Vacant - Accepting applications from suitable candidates or business proposals
Matchmaking - it starts with a village, then a town then a city in Africa. We will matchmake it with one from anywhere in the world that matches yours in terms of key indicators like population, infrastructure, talent, revenue. We will facilitate creation of relationships at mayor, municipal manager or C-levels.
On The Path To A SmartCity
Chichewa - Lilongwe
Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
Claimed as the southernmost provinces of Morocco. Recognized by the African Union and 47 UN members as the representative government of Western Sahara.
State within the Federal regions of Somalia. Recognized by no UN member. 4m people